Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor Type:||Robin||Impact Force:||17kn|
|Percussion Rate:||700times/min||Plate Size:||340*285mm|
upright rammer compactor,
jumping jack tamper
Robin Powered Jumping Jack Tamper Rammer Compactor With EH Motor 80KG
BESTA's HCR80 Robin gasoline rammer compactor, tamping rammer is mainly used for tamping of engineering foundation and groove backfill in the field of road , public project, telecom, gasd, water delivery, railway and so on.
1. All our rammer compactor are driven by 4-stroke petrol engines designed specially for rammers. No need to mix fuel and oil, easy starting, low-noise operation, low maitenance and reduced fuel consumption comparing to 2-stroke engine.
2. An heavy duty throttle control provides more reliable and longer service.
3. Additional built-in air filtration system plus the original air cleaners in the engine provides cleaner air to engine for longer life and improved durability.
4. An integrated fuel valve in rammer compactor provides for easy starting
5. Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand-arm vibration and improve operator comfort.
6. Plastic oil tank offers longer life and rust-free.
7. rammer compactor shoe made of steel plate with wooden insert offers economical usage.
8. Special protective frame for engine, prevent any possible damage on tough jobsite.
9. Specially designed trolley kit for easy transportation.
10. High quality, German made polyurethane below. Accepts more compacting force, offers a reliable lubricating system.
11.The guide handle offers a highly engineered shock mount system to reduce HAV and improve operator comfort.
12.Heavy shock mount system reduces hand-arm vibrtion and improve comfort.
13.Innovative engine side cover protects and guards recoil starter from particles.
14.Convenient roller on rammer compactor for easy loading.
15.Perfrectly balanced while delivering ideal conpaction with controlled jumping motions without affecting the impact force.
|Model||Motor||Power||Force||Rate||Speed||Jump Height||Plate Size||Weight|
Contact Person: David