Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Loading Capacity:||500L||Diesel Engine:||9HP|
|Wheel:||2 Or 4||Handle Type:||Swivel Handle|
diesel powered concrete mixer,
rotary concrete mixer
1.it is a device that combines cement, aggregate such as sand or gravel, and water to form concrete. A typical concrete mixer uses a revolving drum to mix the components.
2.For smaller volume works it is often used so that the concrete can be made at the construction site, giving the workers ample time to use the concrete before it hardens.
3.It can be assembled with diesel engines, gasoline engines and electric motors
with capacities 260L, 300L,350L and 500L .
1. Lockable engine compartment.
2. Extra handle to fit compact vehicle tail.
3. Strong and very stable chassis easy to clean.
4. High mixing performance and long life without maintenance.
5. Rigid mixing drum with reinforced rim and high efficiency paddles.
6. Ergonomic and safe tipping system, with large hand wheel and foot paddle locking system.
|Model||Engine Type||Power||Drum Capacity||Discharge Type||Productivity||Dimension cm||Weight|
|CM500||Diesel 186FS||9HP||500L||Manual||16-20m ³/h||280*112*155||360kg|
Contact Person: David